Question for cast members

piglet*florida

Original Poster
I had heard that there was a hair salon for cast members only in the Magic Kingdom. Is this true and is it still there? Are there any other places for cast members to get their hair cut on property? Just wondering and if it is true it sounds like a fun place to work. Thanks

ISTCrew20

joanna71985 said:
Well, there is a salon for CMs in the utilidor below the MK. But it's nothing special.
It's like, a hole in the wall.

The one at Magic Kingdom is called Kingdom Kutters.

tirian

There's a hair salon at the MK, Epcot, and the Studios. I prefer to get my hair cut onstage at the Harmony Barber Shop; it's only about a dollar more than Kingdom Kutters, and the atmosphere is much better! :D

Off-topic: There's also a Subway at each of the parks for CMs.

robynchic

tirian said:
There's a hair salon at the MK, Epcot, and the Studios. I prefer to get my hair cut onstage at the Harmony Barber Shop; it's only about a dollar more than Kingdom Kutters, and the atmosphere is much better! :D

Off-topic: There's also a Subway at each of the parks for CMs.

Not if I recall correctly- maybe they changed Pride Rock, but I thought DAK had a Sbarro's or something, instead of a Subway.

tjmouse

OK, I must be tired. I thought the poster meant a "subway" like in NYC. I had to read it 4 times before I figured out he meant Subway, the restaurant!:lol:

ISTCrew20

robynchic said:
Not if I recall correctly- maybe they changed Pride Rock, but I thought DAK had a Sbarro's or something, instead of a Subway.
Yea, I think the AK cafeteria has Sbarro and Boars Head subs if I remember correctly. Would MUCH rather have that at MK.

tirian

I said that there was a Subway at each of the parks I listed: MK, EC, and MGM.

Yea, I think the AK cafeteria has Sbarro and Boars Head subs if I remember correctly. Would MUCH rather have that at MK.

:lol: I, too, am sick of Subway! I often eat backstage when I'm at the parks, but I'm seriously tired of sandwiches or greasy, fried foods.

Aramark isnt the best, and subway does get old after while when your down in the utilidors.

I have never used kingdom kutters. I went there one day and they were closing so I hopped upstair and went to harmony barber shop. It was great and costed the same any other place off property. It was only $13 for cm's.

pluto77

Mickeyman819 said:
Aramark isnt the best, and subway does get old after while when your down in the utilidors.

I have never used kingdom kutters. I went there one day and they were closing so I hopped upstair and went to harmony barber shop. It was great and costed the same any other place off property. It was only $13 for cm's.
Yeah, I called Kingdom Kutter once, and the next available appointment was 2 weeks later, so I went to the barber shop, which is just walk in.

At Six Flags, we have Wabbits, which is just like the other restaraunts at the park but CM (I am too obsessed with Disney to think of any other name to call myself..talk about wishful thinking) exclusive and serves the food for about 6 bucks less than what guests pay.

Once I used the Kingdom Kutters. The lady there (who has a mullet, btw) must just be used to giving every guy the same "Disney Look" haircut without even really paying attention because she made me look SO freakin stupid. After that I had to go to a normal salon off-property to get it fixed and so I just went there from then on.

As far as the food, I never really minded Aramark in the Mouseketeria. Kinda reminds me of school cafeteria food. And it's a lot cheaper than the Subway in there.

Pirate Jeff °o°

Ona

If memory serves, in Odyssey there is just Aramark (grill, salads, & meal of the day etc.) and subway. Yeuch! Got sooo sick of subways. I swear every time I walk past a subway shop I wanna :hurl: :D

Ona x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom