Question for americans

jazcatsnh

Maria

Used to live in Massachusetts and you get an extra day in April for Patriots Day (most people think it is a day off for the Boston Marathn which is always held on that day). What everyone is telling you on Veteran's day is right. Your employer decides if it is a day off, with pay, or maybe a floating holiday. All of my employers over the years gave us Veterans Day to use a a floating holiday for the day after Thanksgiving for example.

JB

Camelot

I am self employed, and as it happened, I did work yesterday, however some work I had planned to do, had to wait until today, due to the banks, etc, being closed...

sillyspook13

I had to go to school yesterday. At 11:11, we had a moment of silence followed by the reading of a poem written by an administrator who is a veteran.

mightyduck

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I had to go to school yesterday. At 11:11, we had a moment of silence followed by the reading of a poem written by an administrator who is a veteran.

Not only do we have veterans on staff, we have an active-duty Army colonel who runs the JROTC program. We didn't even acknowledge it. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom