Question for adults attending MNSSHP

BaconPancakes

Original Poster
If I see another Mike and Sully, I'll just yell "Hey, are you Bacon Pancakes?!" I'm sure I won't get any weird looks.

Also, we love that show and tried makin' bacon pancakes once. They were good! Every time we cook bacon (which is a lot) we can't help sing that song.
820.gif

R W B

we went a couple years ago, there were plenty of adults in costume.. and more than a few Jack Sparrows (in varying levels of quality, some were quite well done, others, not so much..)
You might of saw me as a not so much well done Jack Sparrow lol.

cat hem

I love the disneybounding idea! We are planning to attend (if I can convince my hubby) but I think going the disneybounding route might just get him into a 'costume'!

jloucks

Are you dressing up? If so, what are you going as?
We're attending on 10/1, and we're opting for Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. I'm excited! :D

We went last year and dressed up. Daughter dressed up in the rareish Elsa coronation dress. Wife Anna. Son stormtrooper. Me Loki.

It was fun. But HOT in some of those outfits.

A lot of adults were dressed up, but mainly during the party. We went to the resort and changed into costume. Kids wore theirs all day.

29qf8gl.jpg
[/IMG]
29qf8gl.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm going as Harrietta Potter - Harry's older, long lost twin sister whose House is Ravenclaw. ;)

On the more serious side, make sure you bring a sturdy candy bag. They hand out little plastic bags (similar to what they put merchandise in) for you to use as a candy bag. But at the treats stations, the CMs will drop a BIG handful of excellent candy in your bag. I found a really nice Halloween reusable tote bag in the parks that holds a LOT of candy.

jloucks

I'm going as Harrietta Potter - Harry's older, long lost twin sister whose House is Ravenclaw. ;)

On the more serious side, make sure you bring a sturdy candy bag. They hand out little plastic bags (similar to what they put merchandise in) for you to use as a candy bag. But at the treats stations, the CMs will drop a BIG handful of excellent candy in your bag. I found a really nice Halloween reusable tote bag in the parks that holds a LOT of candy.

That is a very valid point and I want to restate,,, they do not skrimp on the candy. Gear up for gorging.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I would do that in a heartbeat by my wife with rip one of them off the wall and beat me half to death with it. Lol

I would kill if anyone laid a hand on my lightsaber.....

Fortunately for him, my daughter is as much of a nerd and Marvel fan as he his. He's Spiderman and she's Ironman. Me, I'm DC - Superman!!!!! I've never seen anyone as excited and happy as he was when we walked into the Marvel store in Downtown Disney. And then he visited Marvel Universe at Uni (and saw all those comics!) and the look on his face was pure utter bliss.

They already have designed their game room for the future home they will purchase. Lots of Marvel, lots of Star Wars (I believe the bar area will resemble the Cantina) and every gaming console known to man. Actually, they plan on turning the entire basement into one big Star Wars/Marvel room. I'm okay with that. :)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Correct, that was Catwoman.

However, Batgirl was on the TV show as well, in the final season, and was played by Yvonne Craig.

You are so correct and I was so wrong - I'm such a doofus. :facepalm: Going to blame it on not getting enough sleep last night since I'm getting over a bug and missed gym this morning. Yeah, I know, what a LAME excuse.... ;)

aka_emilicious

My friend and I went as Mary and Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus last year. I made an animatronic book we scared guests and CMs with.

We're doing two parties this year and will hopefully have the full trio of Sanderson sisters for one and a fleet of disney fairies. I'm making made with Magic wings for the whole group!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom