Question about WL transportation

Corum

Greetings. First post . . .

My family and I are planning a trip for Nov 2004. Our first trip (Oct 2002), we stayed at the YC. This time we are considering the Wilderness Lodge (just want to try something different). After we spend all day in the parks, I usually go over to the World Showcase (especially during Food & Wine expo). The YC is very convenient to the WS. How convenient is it to get to the WS from the WL? How long does it take via launch/monorail? And can you get to the monorail from the WS, since I think Epcot closes before the WS during this time of year? Or will I have to take a bus? :animwink:

MichRX7

Premium Member
There surely are plenty of ways to get everywhere in Disney which is one of the things I love about being there.

Once during a convention I took the family with me, parked our Airstream in Ft Wilderness. Then to get to the convention at the Swan/Dolphin I got up, took the boat from FTW to the Contemporary, Jumped the two monorails (Contemp to TTC to Epcot), then grabbed a boat in Epcot and sailed over to the Swan/Dolphin. Sure, it took me a month to get there, but I smiled the whole way. :D

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by MichRX7
There surely are plenty of ways to get everywhere in Disney which is one of the things I love about being there.

Once during a convention I took the family with me, parked our Airstream in Ft Wilderness. Then to get to the convention at the Swan/Dolphin I got up, took the boat from FTW to the Contemporary, Jumped the two monorails (Contemp to TTC to Epcot), then grabbed a boat in Epcot and sailed over to the Swan/Dolphin. Sure, it took me a month to get there, but I smiled the whole way. :D

Ah......thats the attitude to have. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom