Question about TRON lockers?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
How big are they? Like could you fit a couple medium size crossbody purses?
Where are they? From a video it looked like they were right before you get on the ride? If so how do you get back to the lockers?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Just rode tonight. My daughter and I shared a locker to hold two crossbody purses.

The lockers after the preshow. You can choose whichever one you want and use a MB to open it (the same MB must be used to unlock it after you have ridden). The lockers are dual-sided, so you just have to locate your number after you leave the unload area.

It’s easy peasy.

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Just rode tonight. My daughter and I shared a locker to hold two crossbody purses.

The lockers are before you get to the preshow. You can choose whichever one you want and use a MB to open it (the same MB must be used to unlock it after you have ridden). The lockers are dual-sided, so you just have to locate your number after you leave the unload area.

It’s easy peasy.

Thanks for the quick response!
My sister and I are unsure if we want to ride because we don't like that style of ride vehicle but it's good to know that it's not chaotic like I recall Revenge of the Mummy lockers were.

Weather_Lady

Thanks for the quick response!
My sister and I are unsure if we want to ride because we don't like that style of ride vehicle but it's good to know that it's not chaotic like I recall Revenge of the Mummy lockers were.
As far as size, I couldn't find the dimensions in any official articles, but one blogger mentioned that he was "barely" able to cram an 18"x11"x8" camera bag of his in the lockers, which at least gives a rough idea of the size(s) of bag they can accommodate. If your bag is more squishy, like a backpack, you'll have even more leeway. 2 crossbody purses should fit easily.

These lockers mimic the design of those at Velocicoaster, if you've ridden that. Because, as Tuvalu described, everybody puts their things in the lockers from one side that faces the queue/boarding section, and takes them out from the other side which faces the exit section, there's no bottleneck -- just a constant, efficient flow of guests moving in the same direction. I'd love it if Universal someday retrofitted Revenge of the Mummy, Men In Black, Gringotts, Forbidden Journey, etc., to use the same system. It's awesome.

Last edited:

Rob562

Like forgetting which locker you used? 😉
That would be me, trying each locker with my magic band. 😂
I remember having problems opening my locker at Kali and having to get a CM to help. 🙄

If it's similar to the lockers now used at Universal, it's one reader for each section of lockers. If you scan at the wrong one, it tells you which locker section to go to.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom