Question about trams

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
Hi , Can anyone tell me if all parks now have their parking trams running. The WDW page says they are trying to get them going before end of 2022.

Raxel7851

I’m wondering if the Tram drivers need a CDL license with a passenger endorsement like the bus drivers? I would imagine not because they’re only driven on private property. If they didn’t need one, then it should be much easier to hire Tram drivers.

esskay

I’m wondering if the Tram drivers need a CDL license with a passenger endorsement like the bus drivers? I would imagine not because they’re only driven on private property. If they didn’t need one, then it should be much easier to hire Tram drivers.
Technically they probably don't, but it's proably something Disney insist they have just to cover themselves. "Untrained tram driver crashes injuring passengers" isn't a great headline to have to deal with.

bhg469

Technically they probably don't, but it's proably something Disney insist they have just to cover themselves. "Untrained tram driver crashes injuring passengers" isn't a great headline to have to deal with.
MK goes without saying, that parking lot was BRUTAL walking before they brought them back.. I don't understand why Animal kingdom over Hollywood studious or Epcot though..

Andrew25

MK goes without saying, that parking lot was BRUTAL walking before they brought them back.. I don't understand why Animal kingdom over Hollywood studious or Epcot though..

Epcot needs it, don't know why hollywood studios needs it tho. Parking lot and the tram route makes no sense (look at google maps) other than on busier days.

I would rather they demolish the tram route, put covered moving walkways and call it a day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom