Question about ToT seat belts...

pintraderpayee

My DS is 6' 2" and weighs 315 and he has never had a problem. We have found the bellhop CMs very helpful. Our DS is visually impaired and the CMs always double check his strap. He is also taken through the back way and put right back on the ride with 3 friends. This gives him the chance to see a bit more of the ride. Really cool!!

3 weeks 5 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles:hammer: :sohappy: )

Gucci65

Anyone remember when they only had the lap bars.............in case you were the person selected to sit in the middle of the back row.

You were the only person with a seatbelt cause there was nothing in front of you. First time I sat down, the CM pulled the belt out as far as it would go an left it hanging around my calves and told me to enjoy my ride. I nearly died. Then the belt tightened up. My sister and I laughed about that the rest of the day.

CoffeeJedi

Gucci65 said:
Anyone remember when they only had the lap bars.............in case you were the person selected to sit in the middle of the back row.

You were the only person with a seatbelt cause there was nothing in front of you. First time I sat down, the CM pulled the belt out as far as it would go an left it hanging around my calves and told me to enjoy my ride. I nearly died. Then the belt tightened up. My sister and I laughed about that the rest of the day.

i remember that...

i also remember that you could adjust it yourself at the connection, i would always request and wait for that seat, just so i could give myself some extra slack and "float" up on the drops (with my arms straight up of course). loved sitting next to first time riders, they thought i was crazy

disapointed when they went to the new belts that cinch right to your waist, no where near as fun

peter11435

STR8FAN2005 said:
I don't use them anymore. The ride is more fun without them!:lol:
I agree. I always used them until about three weeks ago. Now I think the ride is so much better if you just let yourself fall.

astewart

Connor002 said:
You could clap down on the flesh on either side of you... :lookaroun

funny thing that...

when I was on in feb, my wife was sitting on my left, and women I don't know was on my right. Both ladies were clinging for dear life on the first drop till the unknown lady on the right realized what she was doing, and then clung on to her husband/brother/friend instead! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom