Question about the fantasmic dinner package? Brown Derby

Brandon barr

Original Poster
We are going to be in disney world December and have booked a Fantasmic dinner package with the Brown derby. we do have the disney dining plan. it will be me and my wife and my 6 year old son. my son is super picky eater and i am not sure i want to waste 2 dining credits on him id rather use his on even qs he would eat in other places. all i see he would eat at brown derby is a 7 dollar grilled cheese.

I was told i can pay 23 dollars and that includes his meal and the package. also she said we could pay 69 each as well instead of using our dining credits. i am alos thinking about that but i am curious are you only limited to certian things on the menu. like i see there is a steak on there that is 74 dollars alone. I am just so confused on this fantasmic package but i do want it for the better seats. Thanks.

Tom 55

I have done the Brown Derby / Fantasmic special before. You can order anything on the menu. There are no restrictions. I usually order the most expensive item on the menu. Get your moneys worth.

Minnie Mum

The F! dining package is Prix fixe (at HBD it's $69/ adult, $23/ kids). You can select an appetizer, entree, and non alcoholic beverage from the full, regular menu. I believe the adult dessert is now a plate of 3 mini desserts. Kids get a choice of desserts.

It's your choice whether to use your TS dining credits or pay OOP. You could choose to use your dining credits for the adults, but pay OOP for your son. But either way, the charge for his meal remains the same: 2 TS credits or $23 for the dining package.

Brandon barr

Original Poster
The F! dining package is Prix fixe (at HBD it's $69/ adult, $23/ kids). You can select an appetizer, entree, and non alcoholic beverage from the full, regular menu. I believe the adult dessert is now a plate of 3 mini desserts. Kids get a choice of desserts.

It's your choice whether to use your TS dining credits or pay OOP. You could choose to use your dining credits for the adults, but pay OOP for your son. But either way, the charge for his meal remains the same: 2 TS credits or $23 for the dining package.

Thats what i was thinking but i was confused. So for instance i can save my 2 ts credits for me and my wife and my boy and just pay 69, 69 and 23 plus gratuity ?

and you can still get anything off the menu. The reason i asked is because with it only being 69 dollars. i see you get a apatizer, entree, drink and desert would be well over 69 dollars at that place.

So do i pay the 69 at the time we eat or do you get tickets or how does it work. I had my eye on that Kobe Steak and that entree alone says 74 dollars.

Brandon barr

Original Poster
I have done the Brown Derby / Fantasmic special before. You can order anything on the menu. There are no restrictions. I usually order the most expensive item on the menu. Get your moneys worth.

I was looking at that Kobe Steak. it is a 74 dollar entree. i like to get the most for my money as well and that just sounds amazing as well.

Minnie Mum

So do i pay the 69 at the time we eat or do you get tickets or how does it work. I had my eye on that Kobe Steak and that entree alone says 74 dollars.

After your meal you would pay for it, just like any other Prix fixe meal- either with dining credits or OOP (cash, credit card, gift card, or charging to your room). Then your server will give you a voucher that will allow the guests who paid for the F! Dining Plan into the reserved section of the F theatre. Make sure you get there at least 30 min before showtime. If the theatre is getting close to capacity, they can open up the reserved sections to the general public after that time.

Brandon barr

Original Poster
After your meal you would pay for it, just like any other Prix fixe meal- either with dining credits or OOP (cash, credit card, gift card, or charging to your room). Then your server will give you a voucher that will allow the guests who paid for the F! Dining Plan into the reserved section of the F theatre. Make sure you get there at least 30 min before showtime. If the theatre is getting close to capacity, they can open up the reserved sections to the general public after that time.
sounds great thanks. I may just pay the 69 and save my two ts credits for other places i think for 69 your still getting a great deal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom