Question about the Disney Land/Cruise

erring

Family is taking the Disney Land/Cruise vacation this November and I'm wondering about the rooms. We are staying at the Poly. (dont know which rooms)... I heard that they put you in the same class room on the ship as the resort you are staying in. Would anyone know what the room would be like on the ship if we stayed at the Poly? Anybody do the combo before and what tips would you give to make the time better. I know some of the restaurants on the ship are good.

Thanks.

Erring :drevil:

SamatBCV

Generally the room class on the ship dictates what resort you can stay at. If you are staying at the Poly, then you probably have a stateroom in categories 4-7. These all have some type of verandah. I've gone twice and stayed in category 7 (a little more privacy on the verandah than 4-6 and cheaper too) and stayed at the Poly. I'd also recommend requesting the Rapa Nui building at Poly since it is right by the TTC and you won't have to switch monorails if you want to get to Epcot and the bus service is better from TTC than Poly. If you want stateroom descriptions, goto the following site: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...mgroupingindex?id=StateroomDescriptionsGrping

Upvote 0

mousefan17

I did the 4 day cruise and 3 day disney in 1999. we stayed at beach club.

(although, in 1998, we were booked to do the 4 day disney 3 day cruise, and stay at poly, but the ship wasnt ready, so we were bumped back a year:( . we went to disney anyway, and stayed at the poly. then went back in 99, adn decided to switch to 3 day disney, 4 day cruise.)

we have also done the 7 day cruise.

The food is good. We have eaten in all the restaurants, (except the "adult only one") The "fast food" by the pool is the same served in the parks/resorts. How could i forget the ice cream bar? there are 2-3 people that serve soft serve ice cream! (awesome treat for when by the pool.) But i thought that the food was great!

Hpoe that helps!

Upvote 0

goofyman

It all depends on the cat. you are staying in on the ship. Chances are if you are at Poly. It will be one of the better rooms. Then again they are all very nice and bigger then the average ship room. Disney's own Island is great, and try one of the excursions. Swim with the Dolphins is a bit pricey but great.
A side from that have a ball there is lots to do and see.
As for eating they are all wonderful, animators palate is TRUE Disney..Enjoy!

Upvote 0

erring

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your input. I know it will be a good time... guess part of the fun is the anticipation. Again, thanks for your input on the Wonder.

Erring

Upvote 0

moonchild

We are going in Dec. 2002. We are staying at WL then have a cat 7 with Navigator veranda on the ship. I called this morning and booked the excursion with the dolphins. Im so excited!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom