Question about Rose and Crown

rosebudd

Original Poster
We will be there for New Year’s Eve and I noticed that R&C closed at 8 that night, which I found odd since they have such a good view for fireworks. Do they do a special dining event that night or something? It would be such a waste to not let people view fireworks from the patio that night especially with the crowds.

Also, are there any ways to reserve fireworks viewing in Epcot that night other than the La Hacienda event?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We will be there for New Year’s Eve and I noticed that R&C closed at 8 that night, which I found odd since they have such a good view for fireworks. Do they do a special dining event that night or something? It would be such a waste to not let people view fireworks from the patio that night especially with the crowds.

Also, are there any ways to reserve fireworks viewing in Epcot that night other than the La Hacienda event?
No event that I know of yet, but it may just not have been announced yet.

I wouldn't worry too much about trying to time dinner with fireworks. Just get anywhere on the promenade to see the show, no need to camp out hours before unless you want to be at the front. But all of the New year's show is in the air, so being on the front row doesn't matter.

rosebudd

Original Poster
No event that I know of yet, but it may just not have been announced yet.

I wouldn't worry too much about trying to time dinner with fireworks. Just get anywhere on the promenade to see the show, no need to camp out hours before unless you want to be at the front. But all of the New year's show is in the air, so being on the front row doesn't matter.
Our main thing was trying to stay away from the crowds, and a dining event would help with that. I've never heard of any other event that will help with that even in past years

nickys

Premium Member

A number of the Epcot restaurants do a special NYE dinner, with a "special" price to go with it. ;) I suspect the details haven't been released yet. There's usually an umbrella booking category in MDE, similar to the dining packages for Candlelight Processional etc.

rosebudd

Original Poster
A number of the Epcot restaurants do a special NYE dinner, with a "special" price to go with it. ;) I suspect the details haven't been released yet. There's usually an umbrella booking category in MDE, similar to the dining packages for Candlelight Processional etc.
Do you know if any of them have good views for the fireworks? I will definitely keep an eye out for them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom