Question about rooms...

soin2disney

Hi, I have a question about the rooms at the deluxe resorts. We have been to the Grand Floridian and the Polynesian and love them BOTH... My question is...does anyone know if these 2 resorts, or others, have 2 rooms, besides the suites? What I mean is I have a 12 year old daughter who is starting to like her privacy, as well as myself and my husband do. Do any resorts have 2 rooms without PAYING SUITE PRICES???? Just a thought...:kiss: Thanks

jjgoo

I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but I am pretty sure you could find out on allearsnet.com. There is a lot of good information on that site.

Also there is a user on the WDWMagic boards named I believe Tikiman and he is the guru of all things about the Poly. I would do a google search for his website and see if you can find it there.

I am going to guess though that unless you pay for another room, a suite or have a 1 bedroom vacation club room that you aren't going to find that kind of room.

Good luck though and have fun!

Update: Found Tikiman's website: http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/index.html

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

Hi, I have a question about the rooms at the deluxe resorts. We have been to the Grand Floridian and the Polynesian and love them BOTH... My question is...does anyone know if these 2 resorts, or others, have 2 rooms, besides the suites? What I mean is I have a 12 year old daughter who is starting to like her privacy, as well as myself and my husband do. Do any resorts have 2 rooms without PAYING SUITE PRICES???? Just a thought...:kiss: Thanks
Lots of resorts offer connecting rooms. DVC Resorts are built for your type of scenario, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Coronado offers a few lower-priced suites, and the All Star Music has family suites.

Upvote 0

SallyShine

A deluxe room at WL has a living room area, bedroom and bath. The living room area has a sofa sleeper, tv, fridge and small table with chairs. The bedroom had two queen beds. It was a nice, roomy set up.

Upvote 0

EpcotGrl

We had adjoining rooms at Beach Club once, so I can't see why Poly wouldn't as well...though it is double room price.

The 1-bedroom suite would still give you a bedroom + the fold-out sofa in the living area (we had one of those once, too) for (I think) about the same...(Rooms start @ $329/nt, 1 bdroom suites @ $750nt).

Have fun, whatever you decide! :wave:

Upvote 0

tikiman

The Polynesian does not have a non-suite room with a separate bedroom. The one bedroom Princess Suite at the Polynesian is about the same as getting two of the cheapest rooms at the Polynesian so that might be an option. Other than that you might want to look at a villa or we had a one bedroom suite at the AKL that was not to expensive and was very nice. Here is a link to some photos.

http://www.geocities.com/skattrak_2000/akl.html

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom