Question about Resort Guest Parking Pass

Karenb64

We have reservations at Caribbean Beach, but are staying off site our first night in Orlando since we are flying in late. We want to make it to Hollywood Studios for park opening that next morning and wondering if we have to check-in first at the resort to get our parking pass or if we can head straight to the park and show our reservation on the app to get free parking for that day.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Wow, that's great! I have never heard that before. I love it when I learn something new about Disney. Thanks!!

I rather the paper pass since they can just wave you through so still get a paper one but the last 2 years you only need the magic band that they scan if you don't request a paper pass. :)

Upvote 0

rob0519

I rather the paper pass since they can just wave you through so still get a paper one but the last 2 years you only need the magic band that they scan if you don't request a paper pass. :)

I had the paper pass last November and the gate at DHS still insisted on scanning the band as did the gate at the Grand Floridian.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom