Question about Reservations

Mista C

Original Poster
1. If you have a resort reservation but have not purchased your park tickets yet, are you able to make dining reservations for restaurants in the parks, or do I have to buy my park tickets and have them linked first?

2. On the day that I am officially allowed to make dining reservations, which is Friday May 12th, what time can you start? Is it one minute after midnight or like 7am?

Thanks!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
1. You can make dining reservations at 180 days out from when you want to eat there without having any registered ticket media.

CaptainAmerica

1. If you have a resort reservation but have not purchased your park tickets yet, are you able to make dining reservations for restaurants in the parks, or do I have to buy my park tickets and have them linked first?

2. On the day that I am officially allowed to make dining reservations, which is Friday May 12th, what time can you start? Is it one minute after midnight or like 7am?

Thanks!
1. You do not need park tickets. You don't even need a resort reservation. Any random person can make a reservation in a park for 180 day from today.

2. 6am online, 7am on the phone.

nickys

Premium Member
One more question... this Friday (180 days out) I can start making dining reservations for my Nov 8-12 trip. If I use the website, the only day that will be open for me to make reservations will be Nov 8th. How do I make my dining reservations for the rest of the days of my trip? Do I have to call?

If you have your reservation linked to MDE, then when you go onto the website and sign into MDE on Friday you will be able to make reservations for your entire stay. You MUST log on to MDE first. Any problems, then call them.

DisneyJoe

If you have your reservation linked to MDE, then when you go onto the website and sign into MDE on Friday you will be able to make reservations for your entire stay. You MUST log on to MDE first. Any problems, then call them.
You can only do your entire stay (up to 10 days) if you are at a Disney owned resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom