Question About Renting Points

bigtotoro

Original Poster
I'm renting points from a DVC member. How can I verify the reservation? I have a confirmation # but I called DVC and they wouldn't talk to me as I'm not a member. Also, will I still be able to make dinner reservations through WDW Dining or do I have to go through DVC (which I cannot do, as I am not a member)?

MaxsDad

I have not rented before, but I know you can make your dining reservations as normal because even people staying off property can make dining reservations.

scorp111

I only rented points once, several years ago. The DVC member that you are renting from should be able to provide a confirmation letter from DVC with your name on the reservation.

As far as dining reservations, you can simply make them through WDW-DINE.

GoofyforWDW

I'm renting points from a DVC member. How can I verify the reservation? I have a confirmation # but I called DVC and they wouldn't talk to me as I'm not a member. Also, will I still be able to make dinner reservations through WDW Dining or do I have to go through DVC (which I cannot do, as I am not a member)?

Not sure about points renting as never done myself but as mentioned the member should be providing you with a confirmation letter that you can take with you when you check in.

You can just make dinner reservations through the normal booking number, dont need to book through DVC.

bigtotoro

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, Mike. They are listed there and will also be sending me the letter from Disney, as well. This is a heckuva deal (leasing a concierge level room at AKV for $580 for 5 days, 4 nights for first week of December). I couldn't even get a moderate for that price. Now I just have to make ADR's, airline, and Sunrise Safari reservations and we're good.

bigtotoro

Original Poster
Ok...new silly question. We are adding the Deluxe Dining Plan as well as park tickets which are paid for upon check-in. Are we able to choose the length of our park tickets or do we have to have them for the length of the entire stay?

DVC Mike

Ok...new silly question. We are adding the Deluxe Dining Plan as well as park tickets which are paid for upon check-in. Are we able to choose the length of our park tickets or do we have to have them for the length of the entire stay?

The DDP is for length of your reservation for everyone in the room. Park tickets can be for whatever number of days you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom