Question about Offer/Waitlist

NightShaman

Original Poster
Hi all,

I spoke with a recruiter about a month ago and he mentioned that they were ready to offer me a job. Because I am relocating, they put me on a waitlist with a start date of June 1, but I haven't heard anything since (they mentioned I would get an email in 2 or 3 weeks from that point.) I'm working on apartment applications and relocating but am nervous at the radio-silence. Has anyone else gone through this or have any way that I can contact someone to see a status update.

Thank you

tbfl19

Hi all,

I spoke with a recruiter about a month ago and he mentioned that they were ready to offer me a job. Because I am relocating, they put me on a waitlist with a start date of June 1, but I haven't heard anything since (they mentioned I would get an email in 2 or 3 weeks from that point.) I'm working on apartment applications and relocating but am nervous at the radio-silence. Has anyone else gone through this or have any way that I can contact someone to see a status update.

Thank you

Same thing happened to me earlier this month. I had a face-to-face and the recruiter told me she was going to add my available start date for mid-May since I have a prior commitment for next month. I still haven't heard anything, BUT, we are in the system for 6 months. What position did you apply & receive the recruiter's recommendation for? It could be that they are not currently open, but they know they will be open over the summer...

Hey you guys, I’m kinda in the same boat, I just did my interview last week, and almost got hired but of course I’m relocating from NC, and am taking care of my mom who had a major surgery, so I told my recruiter August, so she put me down for the first of August. I know that’s a bit a ways, but I’m so nervous. I have been waiting forever to work at Disney and I’m hoping that I get my offer letter before the end of July.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom