question about music on certain rides

3halls

Original Poster
We are taking our first trip to WDW in a few weeks. My son who is six gets scared fairly easy the first time he rides a ride. Really it's the anticipation that the ride will be scarier than it actually is that gets to him. My question is this: Is there a place on the internet where I can download the music from a few of the rides like Pirates of the Carribean, Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain? If he could listen to the music (I think he'd enjoy the songs) before we leave for Florida he'd be less anxious.

Thanks for any info you all might have!

Tower/of/Terror

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Tower/of/Terror

...... many of the same videos and music is the same thing..

:D

I just confused myself on my own statement...

Many of the rides that they have audio and video of are the same thing you will see in WDW, make sense? lol.

shay

You can listen to some Disney music on your computer by going to laughingplaceradio.com or sin up for live 365 and type in Disney
Florida Project Radio is the best it plays music from the Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts..

bamboo7

if you have ever used IRC, or care to learn it, you can find the audio tracks of any wdw attraction on #disney-central on NEWnet.

see the links in my signature.

3halls

Original Poster
Help me! I downloaded mIRC and have visited the www.popkid.com/disneycentral/ site but I can't figure out for the life of me how to download shared files from the #disney-central newnet site. Anyone able to met me in chat and walk me through it or is that something that gets on everyones nerves who is there?

Thanks for any help!

bamboo7

Originally posted by 3halls
Help me! I downloaded mIRC and have visited the www.popkid.com/disneycentral/ site but I can't figure out for the life of me how to download shared files from the #disney-central newnet site. Anyone able to met me in chat and walk me through it or is that something that gets on everyones nerves who is there?

Thanks for any help!

Hey. :)

Just post your question in this thread Ride Videos
Be specific, as far as how far you get and where you get stuck and everything, and we'll be able to get you downloading in no time!

I understand, I have grandsons that over the years have been very afraid of many of the rides - I finally discovered that they are afraid of loud noises and or darkness - thus I started going with a small flashlight that I bring out when we are on a dark ride. It seems to help a lot - I just give it to them and let them turn it on whenever they want to. Playing with the flashlight seems to keep them occupied and then the ride doesn't seem so frightening to them.

The second thing is the loudness of the music. They have learned to just put their hands over their ears whenever the music gets too loud. Over the years all of them have gotten over these fears and now love to ride almost all of the rides they were afraid of before. PS - they have all loved the outdoor rides, even the more scary ones like Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain.

Hope the above suggestions, help make your son's trip to WDW a very magical one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom