Question about MNSSHP?

RJR7226

Original Poster
Okkk so i am leaving for Disney in 48 Days, will be 47 in 30 minutes! VERY EXCITED! We are planning on going to MNSSHP on Sunday October 25th, our first time in disney in October. Do we have to buy passes for it and do then run out? Can we order them online somehow so were guaranteed entrance or does it not matter how many people enter?

Thanks,
Richie

Cmdr_Crimson

Okkk so i am leaving for Disney in 48 Days, will be 47 in 30 minutes! VERY EXCITED! We are planning on going to MNSSHP on Sunday October 25th, our first time in disney in October. Do we have to buy passes for it and do then run out? Can we order them online somehow so were guaranteed entrance or does it not matter how many people enter?

Thanks,
Richie

You will need to purchase seperate tickets since it is a special event. I ordered my ticket through the phone. But I do believe you can order them online.

Rob562

Also, they only sell a set number of tickets to each party. Once they're sold out, you're out of luck. So you might want to buy them soon, especially as the ones closest to Halloween typically sell out first, followed by any parties on Fridays.

-Rob

It's really pretty easy to order the tickets online straight through the official disney site. It is a separate ticket from regular MK entrance ticket. You will be allowed into the park around 4 pm I believe with the ticket. Unless of course you have a park hopper or ticket then you can spends the whole day at MK and then just stay over for the party. They only sell a certain number of tickets (so the crowds aren't bad that night) and like it was said, the closer you get to Halloween, and the weekends usually sell out first.

It is so so much fun! I hope this helped!

RJR7226

Original Poster
awesome, thanks for the information everyone it def did helP! I saw how to order them on walt disney worlds website, so im going to do that asap....I cant wait!!

RichS

Were were there last year and they were sold out and turning people away, luckily we bought them in advance. I just got ours for the 12th.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom