Question about medication in the parks?

careship

Original Poster
As I was reading other threads about bag checks etc. it dawned on me. My son has to carry an epi-pen with him at all times. It's like a needle. Is that going to be a problem in the parks?

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
I know we've never had any problems with any medications, since it is medicine, if it clearly marked (a doctor's note would maybe help) as a medicine it should be fine

AliciaLuvzDizne

no problem whatsoever...
i carry one too, and security people know what they are... i took it on the airplane with me as well. its just one of those things that they really have to trust is necesarry because if something were to happen (especially on an airplane as my alergy is a nut alergy) they dont want to be liable because they told you to leave your "pen" in the checked luggage or at the hotel (in the case of bringing it to the park)

Dayma

If Disney does not know about that stuff SHAME on them but I am sure they do. People with diabetes have to carry needles sometimes and that is a very common thing.

mej

I've never had any problem with epi-pens in Disney. And have carried one there for a few years now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom