Question about Magical Express

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just a note, you don't have to use the yellow tags with Magical Express. You can go through regular baggage claim and get your things. When you check in to Magical Express at the airport, the driver will put your luggage under the bus, and when you get to your Disney Resort, bell services will be on hand to help you get everything to your room, if you need help.

I am also leery about ME luggage services, and have never used them on my trips. However, I always use the bus transport to the resort.
I've used the luggage service every trip and I've never had a problem. It's great! No standing around waiting for luggage at MCO, just head straight to the bus and away to WDW! I'd never dream of not using it.

Not only that, but if your luggage doesn't make it on your flight [airlines have been known to do that], DME takes care of dealing with the airline and tracking down your bags. Often you won't have any indication at all that there was a problem, but if it's going to be significantly delayed, you'll have a message in your room telling you the situation and that they're taking care of it [it's never happened to me, but I've heard from various sources].

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom