Question about M:S guest previews (THIS week)

retroeric

Original Poster
I know they tend to open to guests Tuesday to Friday between 4:00 and 9:00, but if I got to the park at 8:00 would the line be too long to ride it? I want to see it, but I will not be able to get there until 8. I am guessing that after everyone in the park finds out it is open (through word of mouth), there will be a gigantic line later on at night. Any thoughts? Thanks!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
the sign today said 75 mins, I was on within 30 mins

retroeric

Original Poster
Originally posted by mkt
the sign today said 75 mins, I was on within 30 mins

I am not worried about waiting in long lines. I am worried that they will close the queue around 8pm if the line gets too long for something that is not even officially opened.

Pixiedust30

We rode mission space on Monday the 23rd around 5 we got there and waited about 20 minutes before we were in the X2 riding it (what a ride and a rush) it would be worth a 75 minute wait no question about it. The funny thing was that their were people walking to the Test Track saying what is over there, or we don't need to go into that building(These people are crazy and don't know what they are missing) The only thing is that they can shut the ride down at anytime even if you are next to ride and did the pre show and everything- they told people this in line when they would ask questions about fast pass or how long the wait is, or when is a good time it isn't crowded- people are so funny sometimes

retroeric

Original Poster
Originally posted by Pixiedust30
We rode mission space on Monday the 23rd around 5 we got there and waited about 20 minutes before we were in the X2 riding it (what a ride and a rush) it would be worth a 75 minute wait no question about it. The funny thing was that their were people walking to the Test Track saying what is over there, or we don't need to go into that building(These people are crazy and don't know what they are missing) The only thing is that they can shut the ride down at anytime even if you are next to ride and did the pre show and everything- they told people this in line when they would ask questions about fast pass or how long the wait is, or when is a good time it isn't crowded- people are so funny sometimes

Hmmm.. is the single rider line open? How long of a wait is that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom