Question About Judges' Tent in Mickey's Toontown Fair

Scrappyreader

Original Poster
Hello! In February, when my family and I visited, my mom and I went back to the Judges' Tent in Mickey's Toontown Fair in the Magic Kingdom to see the Disney Fairies. We saw Fawn, Tinker Bell, and Terence. Does anyone know if they are still back in the Judges' Tent? WDW's site doesn't list the fairies at all as possible characters you could meet in the park. If they aren't back there, than who is? I know the Princesses were back there at the same time as the Fairies when we were there, but I wanted to do the Fairies because I had never met them before. I've met the Princesses at other locations and at the breakfast in Norway.

Hollie

NewfieFan

They're actually in the Toontown Hall of Fame Tent not the Judge's Tent (that's where you meet the Mouse)!

And yes, the Fairies are still there... BUT as I'm sure you've heard Towntown's days are numbered. I have no idea where the Fairies will be after they take down the tents or close Toontown. I think the may be going to Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street USA!?! :shrug:

When is your next trip?

BrerFrog

The Judge's Tent is located behind Mickey's house, and you can meet both Mickey and Minnie in there - as long as she is not out buying her shoes.

The fairies can be found on the big tent right beside Minnie's house, which also happens to be a store. And yes, they are still there. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom