Question about Journey Into Imagination With Figment

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Years ago, there was a site called Figment's Imagination (dunno if it's still up) focusing on all things Figment. I recall that one section of the site had a photo gallery, and one of the photos in the gallery was of the desk in the queue of Journey Into Imagination With Figment, except there was a Figment animatronic sitting there.

So, I'm curious... was there ever a Figment animatronic sitting at that desk in the queue? At any point? Or was the picture Photoshopped or something?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Years ago, there was a site called Figment's Imagination (dunno if it's still up) focusing on all things Figment. I recall that one section of the site had a photo gallery, and one of the photos in the gallery was of the desk in the queue of Journey Into Imagination With Figment, except there was a Figment animatronic sitting there.

So, I'm curious... was there ever a Figment animatronic sitting at that desk in the queue? At any point? Or was the picture Photoshopped or something?
AFAIK, the queue has always been stainless cattle chicanes in the lobby of the Imagination building. I don't recall seeing any desks or animatronics outside the ride load area.

Cmdr_Crimson

It was shopped...I remember seeing this as it was the AA used in the Sound lab as he's holding the red phone..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom