Question about Jingle Cruise and Christmas music in parks

crazgurl

Original Poster
Been a while since I've posted anything, please more if I didn't choose the right place!

One of the things we LOVE doing is having a board game night and playing parks music loops in the background. We have some favorites and I think #1 on the list is the queue loop for Jungle Cruise. The whole bit with Albert Awol. Wondering if they change the loop for Jingle Cruise and if they do, does anyone know where we can listen to it?

Also, what are some of your favorite holiday loops? Might just help us get in the spirit of the season :)

zipadee999

Jingle Cruise Queue Loop

Yes they do! It becomes a mix of classic Christmas music recorded to sound like the pacific islands. A lot of it’s pretty catchy.

I do know that the entrance area to each park changes the music loop for the holiday season. (Possible minus Epcot). MK plays some classic turn of the century holiday tunes on Main Street, Hollywood studios plays some big band Christmas tunes that sound like golden-era Hollywood on Hollywood boulevard, and animal kingdom plays some tropical/calypso remixes of classic tunes at the entrance and in the oasis.

My favorite is Hollywood studios though, I’m a sucker for big band!

crazgurl

Original Poster
Jingle Cruise Queue Loop

Yes they do! It becomes a mix of classic Christmas music recorded to sound like the pacific islands. A lot of it’s pretty catchy.

I do know that the entrance area to each park changes the music loop for the holiday season. (Possible minus Epcot). MK plays some classic turn of the century holiday tunes on Main Street, Hollywood studios plays some big band Christmas tunes that sound like golden-era Hollywood on Hollywood boulevard, and animal kingdom plays some tropical/calypso remixes of classic tunes at the entrance and in the oasis.

My favorite is Hollywood studios though, I’m a sucker for big band!

Hollywood Studios has always been and I suspect will always be my favorite park. The old hollywood vibe just gets me! Any idea where we can find some of these loops to listen to at home?

We have noticed that the music loop at the food court at POFQ changes during the Christmas season to a Holiday jazz selection.

Funny enough, one of the loops we go to most often is from POFQ (second only to some hollywood studios and of course jungle cruise with Albert AWOL). Any idea if the Christmas version is available somewhere to listen to?

Yes, they change. But I do want to point out that even regular daily queue for Jungle Cruise is no longer the fun classic music with Albert AWOL making announcements. I'm pretty sure they did away with that (sadly b/c we loved it) when they did the "re-imagining" of the ride.

That is really disappointing! We don't get to the world very often, last trip was 2016 (fingers crossed 2025 is our next visit!). To be honest, we discovered the loop after the trip. We had fast passes back then and didn't get to take in much of the ambiance on the attraction!

Smiley/OCD

Also, try D-Park radio, a free app for your phone that has several music channels with music played throughout the park. I know one channel is all holiday music. We keep it as background music on our computer while working…

Hollywood Studios has always been and I suspect will always be my favorite park. The old hollywood vibe just gets me! Any idea where we can find some of these loops to listen to at home?

Funny enough, one of the loops we go to most often is from POFQ (second only to some hollywood studios and of course jungle cruise with Albert AWOL). Any idea if the Christmas version is available somewhere to listen to?

That is really disappointing! We don't get to the world very often, last trip was 2016 (fingers crossed 2025 is our next visit!). To be honest, we discovered the loop after the trip. We had fast passes back then and didn't get to take in much of the ambiance on the attraction!
This is where I listen often. They have many loops including Holiday and Halloween.

crazgurl

Original Poster
Also, try D-Park radio, a free app for your phone that has several music channels with music played throughout the park. I know one channel is all holiday music. We keep it as background music on our computer while working…
Game changer! I will look into this, thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom