Question about Fulton's Crabhouse

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
We've never been to Fulton's but after looking at the dinner menu it looks right up mine and DS16's alley. Can you make reservations for here? Also, is it considered a WDW resteraunt where you could use Disney Visa rewards?

Has anyone tried the Lobster Narragansett? It looks like it would be very tasty!:slurp:

PineapplePrincess

We ate there in March, and really enjoyed it. I did make an ADR, but I don't think it's considered a Disney restaurant because I couldn't use my Dining Experience card there. Hope this helps!

KeithVH

It can be a very nice experience. It's always our first meal on property and always lunch. Dinner, I would think, would probably be too pricey. Of all the TS places, I would rank it as the most overpriced compared to the amount and quality of food you get. Not to say it's bad but you can do better at Red Lobster for ~40+% less. Lunch evens it out a bit more.

The food is always very good and we've never had a complaint. The only thing that is hit-and-miss is the service. Your experience will depend largely on that. We've had servers who were fantastic and others who made us wonder why we went there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom