question about fantasmic!

riverman

Original Poster
Hello everyone- Now that Dinsey has finally released it's official May park hours I see that Fantasmic is going to be at 5:30 and 9:00 p.m. (Just three days ago reservations told me that it was only going to be at 9:00). Has Fantasmic ever been done that early? I have only ever read of a 9 and 11 show. Anyway, if you have gone would you want to see that during the day time basicly, since 5:30 is very light in May? I have read all about the show and was just wondering if the effects would be the same that early. thanks for the help , just 24 days to go.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The show certainly needs darkness. It would not run in daylight. I would say those times are wrong.

wannabeBelle

hey there Riverman!! When I called and Guest services gave me the hours over the phone, they told me that the 5:30 thing was the Stars in Motor Cars Parade (very cute by the way I have seen it) I cant imagine them doing Fantasmic in the daylight. Not near as impressive I think!! Hope this helps!! 36 more days to go for me!!! P.O. Riverside here I come!!

Maria

I agree, those times are wrong. The show needs darkness to be able to project the images on the water curtains, among other things. In May it can´t be earlier than 6:30pm. Make sure you get those times right... :animwink:

Davis224

I agree the times have to be wrong. Although if you look on the main page that is what it says. Fantasmic - 5:30 and 9pm.

It has to be wrong but that is what it says at intercot.com as well as DisneyWorlds main page

jcmayid

Definitely!!! If Fantasmic was to be done that early you probably wouldn't even be able to see half of it! Surely has to be at night.
Otherwise it is impossible! And by the way, when you do watch it (at night)....it is absolutely beautiful!!! :)

Wahoo2424

It would have to be at night because if the several black light sections (large flower at the beginning, jungle animals, and snake from Aladdin). I couldn't imagine seeing the show in the day time.:(

riverman

Original Poster
Riverman here: I just called guest relations general info number and they say that the web site is wrong!.. The Stars In Motor Cars is at 5:30 pm. and that there is only one Fantasmic show that night. They promised that they would call and see to it that it was corrected. Thanks for the help everyone! I will put this on the news and rumors site as well.

DisneyFreak721

Could you imagine seeing that show during the day! That would forever ruin seeing that show again! You would be able to see all the people running around setting up for the next scene, and those massive doors on the mountain opening and closing. It would never be the same after seeing that!

The_CEO

Yeah what do you think I saw during my March show?? It wasnt even dark and I was watching ppl set up props and move things around :( It might as well should of been day :(....

wdw100

It says 5:00pm for some of them.....better fix it and did you see the Downtown Disney section....

it says...

The Magic Kingdom® Park operating hours are not yet established for the month ou requested. Please check this site again as your vacation nears for updated Theme Park operating hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom