Question about ECV and disability pass....HELP!

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
I have to use an electric scooter when in Disney because of Lyme disease. In the past, I've been able to use some of the exits as entrances with my whole family (5 of us) but sometimes they make me take the ECV through the line, or I go through to the end and my family has to wait in line. I've heard of a disability pass that you can receive from Guest Relations in the parks. What would be the advantage of having the disability pass? Do I need to bring a doctor note???

patelaine1953

I don't know too much about the pass but when we were at the parks in March, my sister-in-law had to use an ECV to get around because of her back. No one told us about the pass but the cast member we spoke with at the Town Hall in the Magic Kingdom gave us a pass good for our entire party (we were only 4) that was good at all parks for the length of our visit. Hope that helps a little bit. Be sure to ask for a pass good at all parks. No other cast member offered us that option.

sueybee

2 of my nephews have ADHD and have some type of Autism, we got a doctors not stating their conditions before we went down last year, we took it to Town Hall and basically they give you a slip of paper for up to 6 people in your party and its like a fast past, the CM at whatever attraction writes down a time for your party to come back at and when the time comes around they let you go through the fastpass line. One pass is good for all the parks for your length of stay, hope that helps :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom