Question about Disney 365?

duck_daddy

Original Poster
When we were down in April my DD got to meet Brenda Song(London from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) and Disney made my wife sign a waiver so she could be on T.V.. Anyone have any idea who I should contact to see when/if this will air, and to see if I can get a tape of it! Thanks in advance!:wave:

Disney_Freak429

Hmm not sure who to contact. But I do know Disney 365 airs during shows on Disney Channel. How long ago was this? I watch Disney 365/Channel on a regualr basis & haven't seen a segment with Brenda on it lately so it may not have aired yet. I'll keep my eyes open for it. But I would say you have a lot better luck with getting a crazed Disney Fan to get you a tape of it than getting a copy from Disney at all.I noticed now you said April let me poke around & see if I can find anything out at all. Do have any other info to help me out like what they were talking about or where in WDW was it filmed?

duck_daddy

Original Poster
Hmm not sure who to contact. But I do know Disney 365 airs during shows on Disney Channel. How long ago was this? I watch Disney 365/Channel on a regualr basis & haven't seen a segment with Brenda on it lately so it may not have aired yet. I'll keep my eyes open for it. But I would say you have a lot better luck with getting a crazed Disney Fan to get you a tape of it than getting a copy from Disney at all.I noticed now you said April let me poke around & see if I can find anything out at all. Do have any other info to help me out like what they were talking about or where in WDW was it filmed?
If memory serves me correct, it was Tuesday,April 24th. It was sometime between April 21st and April 27th though! I'm not sure of the context of the conversation. It was filmed in Magic Kingdom, by the castle. It was Sterling and Brenda Song, I spotted them walking down Main Street, went and told the wife, and her and DD were gone in a flash. They asked if she would be doing autographs and/or pictures and were told no, that she had to shoot a segment for 365 and wanted to know if DD wanted to be in it. She said yes, wife signed the waiver and spent a little time standing around. From what I gathered they shot the segment of her talking to DD, then had her turn around and talk to Sterling with DD in the background. After that she did pose for pictures with DD and and autographed a photo of her for DD. I don't think we missed it yet, due to the fact that we saw Sterling taping an episode 2-3 days earlier at MGM/DPS, and it has just recently started airing! Hope this helps and all help is appreciated!

Disney_Freak429

If your talking about the pep rally segment as being the mgm one that just started airing I know what you mean. I'll keep an eye out for it I'm just wondering what it might have been a promo for? I'll let you know if I see it air at all.

DDuckFan130

I haven't seen any segments of 365 with Brenda Song yet. The latest ones have been with Monique Coleman/Lucas Grabeel (sp?) from High School Musical at MGM and Dylan and Cole Sprouse from Suite Life at DL.

duck_daddy

Original Poster
Well my DD made her television debut Friday! She has seen it three times, I have not seen it yet. Anyone know who to contact to get a copy of this?

Cmdr_Crimson

I saw it around 12:30 AM around when Kim Possible was on...And with this host and Brenda Song I mean GM Chrysler can't they act natural than have to act to cheesey scripts about YOMAD? :hammer:

Example:

Host-"So Brenda you know this is the Year of A Million Dreams?" And Did you know That a Lucky Family get's to stay in the new Cinderella Suite?"

Brenda Song - "All I know Is She better move out..Cuz I'm Moving in Hahahaha!!"

*Sigh* Can't they just go back to Disney 411..or at least Imagineer That!

But Getting back to what were talking about I highly recommend going to Google or Youtube and type "Disney 365" Although at this moment it looks like it's not there yet...but eventually someone will post it..
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=Disney+365&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv

duck_daddy

Original Poster
She's the little blonde at the very beginning talking to Brenda Song. I don't know the exact details of the piece yet as I haven't seen it, and every time it comes on she screams hysterically:lol: ! Getting info out of her tat this point is beyond difficult.....she's a star now, I need to contact her agent! Honestly, 8 year olds!

duck_daddy

Original Poster
Anyone have any info on who to contact at Disney to get a copy of this? I've been checking youtube and google video with no luck, and I would really like a copy of this for my daughter!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom