Question about Christmas and HM Overlay

NelleBelle

Original Poster
We are planning to visit DLR on Nee Year’s. I’ve heard that the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay is still up from Halloween through the holidays. How soon do they close HM to take it down? Does anyone think that it might still be up Jan. 2?

beachlover4444

I will be there from Jan 15-18 so there is a chance we may see an overlay still there? I'm ok with that as it's our first time ever to Disneyland but I was hoping all the overlay rides wouldnt be closed so we wouldnt miss some fav attractions.

Phroobar

Anyone see the Decorating Disney special on Freeform? They had a segment on decorating for Haunted Mansion Holiday. They interviewed the manager of the chiefs that build the ginger bread house for the dinning room table.

spectrodanny

I will be there from Jan 15-18 so there is a chance we may see an overlay still there? I'm ok with that as it's our first time ever to Disneyland but I was hoping all the overlay rides wouldnt be closed so we wouldnt miss some fav attractions.
Small World Holiday *MIGHT* still be up by then but that's always the last one they change back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom