Question about checking in to Pop Century.

Mystery1932

I am going to Disney in august for 3 days and 2 nights. I am visiting family in Ft. Lauderdale, then driving up.
My question is, since I have a park ticket for Hollywood Studios, for the same day I am checking in, can I drive to Pop Century, park there BEFORE 3:00pm check in time, then take the Skyline to the park?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Yes. If you do online check-in, your room might be ready before 3:00 and you might be able to go right there. If your room isn't ready, you can leave any bags you have with bell services.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
You can do online check in right now and be all set to go.
Check in time may officially be 3pm but that really just means they won't guarantee a room is available until then.
I believe the resorts start handing out rooms for the day at about 6:30am.

So in short... yes its fine to park there and take the skyliner the day of check in.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I am going to Disney in august for 3 days and 2 nights. I am visiting family in Ft. Lauderdale, then driving up.
My question is, since I have a park ticket for Hollywood Studios, for the same day I am checking in, can I drive to Pop Century, park there BEFORE 3:00pm check in time, then take the Skyline to the park?
You can check in as early as 7am at the resort, your room may not be ready though until closer to 3pm.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom