Question about Characters

WDWForever07

Original Poster
So, Monday night I was walking towards the castle and across from Sir Mickey's, I saw Lady Tremaine, Anastacia, and Drizella. Any clue if they've been around for a while or if they are new characters they just put out?

kcw

So, Monday night I was walking towards the castle and across from Sir Mickey's, I saw Lady Tremaine, Anastacia, and Drizella. Any clue if they've been around for a while or if they are new characters they just put out?

they've been around for a little while now- I believe they starting coming out for M&Gs for the first P&P parties, and they were such a hit with the guests that they're out by the castle quite often now!

Scott M

We've seen them in the same area when we were there in early November. They were putting on quite a show and had a fairly large audience watching.

Their act reminded me of the improv street performers that you come across at Disney MGM Studios.

Scott

SonicRuin

Those are Cinderella's step sisters and step mother, right? Please excuse my ignorance there. But if so, I saw them at the Grand Floridian during a character dinner. We were outside the restaurant watching for a few seconds, when the step mother came walking up to me, flipped her hand at me and gave me a stern "You can go about your business now!" and turned and walked away. I died laughing, as did all of the people in the lobby. She did it in such perfect style!

ThinkTink721

I believe you can also see them at 1900 Park Fare during the character dinner.

Kitty17794

The Tremaines do their meets behind the castle in several locations. Either at the stairs, in front of the Tinker Bell shop, or outside Sir Mickeys. Right now, however, its behind the stairs, with the other two locations being rain locations.

And then correct, they are at 1900 Park Fare. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom