Question about characters in scale ride-models

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
Hi fellow Arm-Chair Imagineers! I have a question:

I build scale-model theme parks made out out of LEGOS (I have a magic kingdom and a studios park) and my next expansion for the Studios is a Stranger Things themed area. Before when I put characters into rides, they were either LEGO minifigures, or paper figures of animation characters (like Mickey). But Stranger things has live-action characters, not animation ones, so I was worried if I posted this future expansion online, it would be considered weird to have a paper cutout of say Eleven in the ride model. And note, I don't make any money from building my model parks. Thank you all!

MagicKingdom4Ever

Interesting question. One idea that is a little uncreative but still doable is to have small bricks representing characters.

Two questions. 1, are there Lego minifigures for Stranger Things, because if so, you could use those. 2, Would you show pictures of these Lego parks? I'd be interested to see them.

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
Interesting question. One idea that is a little uncreative but still doable is to have small bricks representing characters.

Two questions. 1, are there Lego minifigures for Stranger Things, because if so, you could use those. 2, Would you show pictures of these Lego parks? I'd be interested to see them.
The lego minifigs are super-expensive as they have been officially discontinued, and I tried using bricks to represent characters, that was weird to do at mini-fig scale (though I am willing to mess with scale now). And I will post my parks to the Imagineer community very soon.

MagicKingdom4Ever

The lego minifigs are super-expensive as they have been officially discontinued, and I tried using bricks to represent characters, that was weird to do at mini-fig scale (though I am willing to mess with scale now). And I will post my parks to the Imagineer community very soon.
Hmmm.......if you can't use minifigs, I don't know what.

And when you say they've been discontinued, do you mean all of them or just ST ones?

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
Hmmm.......if you can't use minifigs, I don't know what.

And when you say they've been discontinued, do you mean all of them or just ST ones?
The ST sets with minifigs have been long "retired", and my only solution is to go on the internet and get a paper cutout version, which I'm worried would be weird.

MagicKingdom4Ever

The ST sets with minifigs have been long "retired", and my only solution is to go on the internet and get a paper cutout version, which I'm worried would be weird.
Well, if you already have minifigs from other things, you could try to recreate those ones. Won't be an exact replica, but it's the best you could do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom