Question About Bounceback Offers

CJLove79

The offers that Disney typically gives, are they for reservations within the same year of your current vacation or do they offer the discounts for the year after? For example, my Disney trip is in October, I get the bounceback offer flyer in my Welcome kit. Will they offer the discount for reservations made in November & December of this year? Will they offer the discount for next year? Or both? Hopefully, I'm making sense, if not, feel free to ask. LOL. :)

ToTBellHop

The offers that Disney typically gives, are they for reservations within the same year of your current vacation or do they offer the discounts for the year after? For example, my Disney trip is in October, I get the bounceback offer flyer in my Welcome kit. Will they offer the discount for reservations made in November & December of this year? Will they offer the discount for next year? Or both? Hopefully, I'm making sense, if not, feel free to ask. LOL. :)
It varies based upon what is released at that point. Presently, they have bouncebacks through the end of 2015. Perhaps by the time you visit they will have released deals for early 2016. Usually, the fall bouncebacks are free dining for fall of the following year, but again, it varies.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Usually you can book up to a year after your current visit depending when you visit etc. Before we were DVC (joined mid 2013) members all the offers available to us were for the following year at the same time (fall). But like others said they vary. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom