Question About Bistro De Paris

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
I'm looking at changing one of our ADRs in Oct. to Bistro De Paris. My dilema is that in all the reviews/threads that I've come across, it seems to be a more romantic restaurant. There are 4 of us including a 14 yr DS and a 5 yr DS. I would not want to disrupt the ambiance by bringing children if this is not really a place for them, good mannered or not. :D The menu posted on allears.net looks yummy, but so does a lot of others. Just trying to come up with something new. Oh, one other thing, how limited is using the dining plan at this restaurant? For instance, lobster is listed under entree, but I've been told that usually lobster is not included under the dining plan. :veryconfu Seems like if it's listed under entree it should be! :slurp: Thanks for the help.

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
Thanks anyway! Question answered!

Well, after a little more research I've decided Bistro is not for us. Sounds really great but just not with the kids. ;)

tink rules

I would tend to agree. If you are going to go French, go with Chefs de France with the family. Upstairs is a little che che and it's a smaller space and is focused more on the adult side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom