Question about Big Thunder Mountain

lilwinrock

Original Poster
I have visited both Disneyland and Magic Kingdom, but I cannot seem to remember if the dynamite chewing goat was on display at Magic Kingdom.

This is driving me crazy and any help is appreciated.

Rammstein

I have visited both Disneyland and Magic Kingdom, but I cannot seem to remember if the dynamite chewing goat was on display at Magic Kingdom.

This is driving me crazy and any help is appreciated.

Doesn't ring a bell. Having said that, I am not the person to notice these types of things on an attraction.

primetime52

I don't always notice such tiny details, but I can relate to you on this one. When I rode the DL version last fall, I noticed said goat, and was surprised to see it, because I don't think I've ever seen it before in the WDW version.

PS, This is really driving you crazy? I can imagine how you must feel when a real crisis comes about. OCD Much? :ROFLOL:

pixel-dust

PA270111.JPG
http://bp3.blogger.com/_scJHZlrVV4s/Rya420ygsYI/AAAAAAAAAhE/-VLk0i8Mk9M/s1600-h/PA270111.JPG

It's a California Goat.

Rob562

There's a goat visible while you're at the top of the second lift hill in the Magic Kingdom (which I believe is also where Disneyland's goat is), but I don't believe he's chewing dynamite.

EDIT:
You can see him in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwoJR5t2WTc

He's straight-ahead at the top of the second lift, but I can't tell if he's chewing dynamite or not. Guess I'll have to look the next time I go! :)

-Rob

TIGERBEAR1

Disneyland Has the Dynamite Chewing Goat, WDW's Magic Kingdom Does not have A Dynamite Chewing goat.
As a Disneyland Passholder I always look for and apprieciate the subtle differences between the two when I visit WDW.

Though both may feature the same attraction, there are usually different scenes, characters or whatever- which makes each unique!

31 Days until our next trip to "The World"!!! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom