Question about Audition

Marzipan_Peter

Original Poster
Hey gang! I just received a letter that said my application is being processed and I "have been identified as a strong candidate for the Disney College Program and have been invited to attend a Character Performer audition."

The thing is, I already auditioned for the Character Performer role a while back, so I'm wondering why this letter was sent to me a month later. Is this another audition, or the same one as I've already done? hmmm, does anyone know? I'll probably have to call them to get a definite answer. Thanks guys!

joanna71985

Hey gang! I just received a letter that said my application is being processed and I "have been identified as a strong candidate for the Disney College Program and have been invited to attend a Character Performer audition."

The thing is, I already auditioned for the Character Performer role a while back, so I'm wondering why this letter was sent to me a month later. Is this another audition, or the same one as I've already done? hmmm, does anyone know? I'll probably have to call them to get a definite answer. Thanks guys!

It was for the old audition. It just came late.

Marzipan_Peter

Original Poster
Yep yep, thanks guys!

I actually, just a few days later, received my letter of acceptance. It says I have been given the role of Lifeguardian of the Sea. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this position, someone that has done it and how their experience as Lifeguardian of the Sea was.

I just want to read about other people's experiences in this role before I make the long and hard decision choice. Or should I start a new topic in regards to this? Anyway, thanks guys :)

Is that the new Disney slang for lifeguard? I can't say I've ever heard it referred to as that! But if that's the case all my friends who were lifeguards loved it, I think they were among some of the most satisfied with their roles. They also worked the least! I think they typically give you ten hour shifts, four days a week which means you end up with more days off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom