Quest getting a fresh coat of paint. And LOTS of it.

WDWCPbrandon

If DQ is getting a fresh coat of paint, than DQ is getting a fresh coat of paint. Not ESPN Zone. The rumor has been around for so long, and if they're going to add a coat of paint to it, I expect it to stay, don't we all?

I can tell you for a fact that DQ is not closing. It's a rumor that has been around for long long time and brought up again after a Jim Hill article. Trust me when I say, DQ is not closing and ESPN Zone is not taking its place.

-SIR-

This rumor just wont die! they sent out a message to castmembers saying that Disney Quest is getting a new coat of paint... If it were going to be in preperation for something else they would have told us that folks. Disney Quest is staying put... Its one of the only things at DTD marketed to teens... of course it will stay.

TowerOfTerror

This rumor just wont die! they sent out a message to castmembers saying that Disney Quest is getting a new coat of paint... If it were going to be in preperation for something else they would have told us that folks. Disney Quest is staying put... Its one of the only things at DTD marketed to teens... of course it will stay.

I just recieved this picture from a good source.
untitled1yn4.jpg

askmike1

Because we all know how much Disney tells its CMs. That's why Bus Driver rumors are always trusted here. :rolleyes:

JikoMarie

I'm gonna agree with an earlier statement that this demolition has never been confirmed by any reliable source. Sure we've all heard it and maybe it was discussed, but till it's officially stated... it's just a rumor folks.

Of course it's a rumour. That's why it's being discussed over here at the News and Rumours Board. But that doesn't mean that it might not be true. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I sure do hope it's true.

I can tell you for a fact that DQ is not closing. It's a rumor that has been around for long long time and brought up again after a Jim Hill article. Trust me when I say, DQ is not closing and ESPN Zone is not taking its place.

You know this for a fact, you say? Proof?

-SIR-

im sorry im wrong I was just informed by a reliable source that disney quest is indeed closing thier doors later this month, but the shocker is what is opening later this month isnt the ESPN club It will be Jessica Rabbits Electric kittykat Lounge featuring the finest in adult entertainment from across the world where every night is a magical one and every ending is happy. :lookaroun

joshwill

im sorry im wrong I was just informed by a reliable source that disney quest is indeed closing thier doors later this month, but the shocker is what is opening later this month isnt the ESPN club It will be Jessica Rabbits Electric kittykat Lounge featuring the finest in adult entertainment from across the world where every night is a magical one and every ending is happy. :lookaroun

cool :sohappy:

but seriously, if it does close, what id like to see in its place, tho i know it wont be so, would be a dave and busters. i think that would be a great addition to dtd.

naumoney

It's a good thing that ended in a joke, I was about to beat you down. :animwink:

But seriously, DisneyQuest is not closing anytime in the relevant future. The paintjob has already been done on the virgin side and the back, they are now working on the mural.

jmvd20

I have seen companies spend far more than just exterior paint on structures, only to chnage them again in the near future. The paint going on the building does not prove or disprove anything about the future of DQ.

TowerOfTerror

29809551.jpg

Surrounded by swirls from the building design at Disney Quest Interactive Adventures at Downtown Disney, painters Bob Soucheck and Ben Davis of G.C. Zarnas & Co. from Bethlehem, Pa. work on adding color to the scene today. The makeover will require an estimated 1,000 gallons of paint.
(JOE BURBANK, ORLANDO SENTINEL)
May 15, 2007

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom