Quality based on length

Maccabee18

Original Poster
Hi all,

I was wondering if it was just me, or if its something differential between the different ships and length of cruise time. Until recently I have only done 7+ night cruises and have mostly been on the Magic. Once on the Fantasy. A couple weeks ago I did a 4 night on the Dream and noticed that the service quality was not on par with other ships, and was wondering if the quality is going down, or its just that ship.

On most meals between courses they always would wipe the table down of the crumbs, and they would offer coffee or tea during dessert. Not on a single night was that done.

In Palo I noticed that there were no Risotto balls, which has been on every brunch I have ever done, and the baked desserts were gone. It was only the cold ones.

I think there was a couple other examples, but I wasn't sure if it was me, or they have changed certain things.

jaklgreen

My last cruise was on the dream last September and before the on the Fantasy in May. We did not get the table wipe down between courses on either one. I don't think the ship matters as much as the actual server. Some are just better then others. I do think the variety of foods at Cabana's is better on the Fantasy then the Dream. Maybe because it is a longer cruise they don't want people to get sick of the same stuff. Next cruise you take, if you do not feel like you are getting the proper service after the first night. Go to guest services and speak to them about it. Maybe the policy has changed or maybe they need a retraining session with the servers.

EOD K9

Just because of my wife’s work schedule, we have only ever been on 3,4, and 5 nighters. They’ve always asked us if we wanted coffee or tea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom