QS for Canada in Epcot

Clarissa McDaniel

Original Poster
My family enjoys "eating around the world (showcase)" when we visit Epcot. I'm a picky eater but have found that this is one of my favorite things to do in the world showcase. In fact, I like to consider myself as adventurous for participating and have actually found that I like some of the things I thought would be awful. (I wish they still had the red bean ice cream in China....yum!) We typically order one or two items from the QS restaurant in each pavilion. Thinking back I realized that Canada doesn't have any QS options, at least that I can remember. Am I missing something? Do you think a QS in Canada would be successful? What sorts of things would they sell? I don't foresee a stop at Le Cellier in my family's "eating around the world" excursion.

Clarissa McDaniel

Original Poster
I think a sandwich shop would do very well in Canada. About time the pavilion got some love anyway, maybe an actual ride.

It would have to be a really good sandwich to beat my current favorite, the Norwegian Club (no veggies) from the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, but I agree that pavilion could definitely use some love. O Canada! is cute and I've only heard good things about Le Cellier but that seems to be all there really is at the pavilion especially since Off Kilter is no longer performing. Though I did also enjoy the Canadian Lumberjacks, but they too are gone.

belledream

Considering they brought poutine to Disney Springs, it'd be kind of a no brainer to bring one to Canada!

Or maybe like a pancake/waffle stand with maple syrup.

ToTBellHop

I seem to remember in days of yore a stand serving beaver tails (aka elephant ears or fried dough). Nothing savory that I can remember.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
I'm surprised that they haven't at least put a little poutine stand in there somewhere. A Tim Hortons truck sounds great too!

BINGO! We have a winner.

Unfortunately all there is right now is Moosehead to wash down your popcorn.

Edited to say: There is a Tim Horton's in Tampa at Amalie Arena. It is only open for the hockey games. Not a stretch to get some sent an hour east.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom