PUSH memories.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
I'm not sure if anyone has made a thread like this before, (please correct me if I am wrong) but I fondly remember PUSH. I was not aware that PUSH had been taken out during my last trip to WDW, so I was very sad that I didn't see him. Do you have any stories or memories of PUSH?

Editors note: Has Pipa been taken out of AK? On my last trip to WDW I didn't go to AK because there were things I wanted to do in the other parks. Thanks in advance.

JIMINYCR

I am also sorry to see PUSH be retired. I just remember the fun responses and looks of amazement from the little kids as Push asked questions or made comments to them. I also saw a few adults look around and be startled as PUSH rolled up and made his presence known. It was a nice addition to that section of the park. Sadly another Disney memory of something now gone missing.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
I am also sorry to see PUSH be retired. I just remember the fun responses and looks of amazement from the little kids as Push asked questions or made comments to them. I also saw a few adults look around and be startled as PUSH rolled up and made his presence known. It was a nice addition to that section of the park. Sadly another Disney memory of something now gone missing.
Yes, it's a shame.

4disneylovers

I have been to Disney 20 times and never ran into PUSH. I only found out about him about a year ago watching YouTube videos. Now I will never get to see him.

Polydweller

PUSH was a talking trashcan (radio-controlled robot) that would appear at WDW much to the delight of park guests—especially children. The act was closed early this year, but I'm not sure why.
Push was actually owned by a third party not Disney. They couldn't come to a contract agreement and the third party removed Push even though Disney wanted it to continue. There were reports that the contract disagreement revolved around how much intellectual property belonged to each party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom