Purple magic bands.....

Brian & Jill

Original Poster
My DW is getting antsy, she wants to know when are we going to be able to order hers? We leave the last week of October.

Rob562

My oldest daughter wants purple as well for our December trip. I'm surprised purple wasn't an original color.

Insider rumblings was that they were having issues with the purple color fading when exposed to sun and/or chlorinated (pool) water and were working on a new process. They're also working on all-black (a request mostly from convention attendees).

-Rob

DizneyPryncess

When we were in Disney in May, I met a few people who had painted their magic bands with nail polish. I approached some of them because the designs were so cool, I wanted to see them closer up. I've seen some ideas on Pinterest too. You could always buy some purple nail polish & try it out!

ImagineerDude

My friend also wanted a Purple MagicBand when we went a couple of weeks ago. She just bought a pack of covers or whatever name Disney calls them that came with purple, pink and some other color. That's always an option :)

FrostyNaples

I too have parties interested in Purple. I know you can customize them to no end, just need some creativity, but its also nice to get these things the way you want them right out of the box. I'm thus far content with Color + Band-Its, just enough touch for me.

sjhym333

Purple was put on hold while they ramped up the Frozen MagicBands quickly. They should be getting ready to go into production

G00fyDad

Isn't there any way that you could get a small bottle of latex paint and a small brush to paint your band purple? There has to be a way to make that work.

And fwiw, I want a black one. :(

FrostyNaples

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom