Publix delivery

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I was thinking of using this service for my next trip. I like the idea of getting all that shopping done online and getting only what I really need lol. Now my question is how does ordering work. If you have frozen food, how is it delivered? Was thinking of ordering for delivery the day we arrive, but what if my room is not ready yet and the delivery comes? Any insight into this would be a huge help!

TSac

If you are not ordering alcohol you can request the groceries be delivered to Bell Services. I highly suggest Publix and their Instacart delivery service.

We used them during our visit twice earlier this month and had a great experience. The original delivery was coordinated to come at 4:00 once we knew our room would be ready. Our order included beer and liquor which requires someone over the age of 21 to be present when they arrive for delivery; the family stayed at the pool and with the assistance of Bell Services we took the groceries up to the room. The pricing was comparable to what we would spend at a grocery store at home, including the cost for alcohol; the extra cost was tip for both the driver and Bell Services. We placed our order the day before our visit to ensure we could get the 4:00 delivery time and had no problem with that.

Compared to the other grocery delivery options they were convenient, price competitive and provided a positive experience.

Enjoy your Disney vacation!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom