Pub Crawl with a Twist

LuLaSue

Hmmm... let's see now....

I think I would definitely want to kick a tequila or two back with Donald, maybe then I can understand what the heck he is talking about.

Then I would like to have a Dirty Birdie with the boys and girls in the Tiki room! I really want to sing with them! My hubby says I should sing, solo, so low he can't hear me...:p

Truth be told I think I woul like to have a drink with Snow White! Just because she is my favorite!

One more (and I am not sure why he just keeps popping in my head screaming pick me, pick me) Gaston! He has got to be a hoot!

real mad hatter

Well keeping to my Scottish roots. I would pick Princess Merida..We would have a nice meal at Rosé & Crown..Maybe Mince & tatties wae a nice doughball ..Then we would do a malt whisky flight..By the time of Illuminations fireworks,not one person round us will understand a word that we're saying...Me..." Yer huving wan mare fur the road wee lassie." ...Merida..." Och Mr Hatter,if I don't get back by midnight,my mother will go aff her heid.";)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Well keeping to my Scottish roots. I would pick Princess Merida..We would have a nice meal at Rosé & Crown..Maybe Mince & tatties wae a nice doughball ..Then we would do a malt whisky flight..By the time of Illuminations fireworks,not one person round us will understand a word that we're saying...Me..." Yer huving wan mare fur the road wee lassie." ...Merida..." Och Mr Hatter,if I don't get back by midnight,my mother will go aff her heid.";)

Why does getting drunk change how much people understand you ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, had to catch up. How did I miss this one? Well, it wouldn't be my favorite, Jiminy Cricket because he'd make me feel guilty for drinking so much soooooo it would HAVE to be Jack Sparrow without a doubt. Oh yeah, that could be kinda fun.
I forgot about him! That would be awesome. Salty Dog he is!
Yes some nice rum drinks and we could blame him for all the trouble we'd get in:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom