Pub Crawl Part Deux

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
This is for our new friend @mrdisman he's new here but fits in well, so let's take him on a pub crawl! Ok @real mad hatter, @littleroo, @Pooh Lover, @93boomer, @LuLaSue, @DisneyDebNJ, @Jessica Meier and the rest of you let's take him drinking around the world by sharing our favorite drinks! Time to get out the reenforced adult beverage cart! It's going to be a heck of a party! I'll start things off at Les Vins with a Grey Goose slushie! First round is on me!

DisneyDebNJ

This is for our new friend @mrdisman he's new here but fits in well, so let's take him on a pub crawl! Ok @real mad hatter, @littleroo, @Pooh Lover, @93boomer, @LuLaSue, @DisneyDebNJ and the rest of you let's take him drinking around the world by sharing our favorite drinks! Time to get out the reenforced adult beverage cart! It's going to be a heck of a party! I'll start things off at Les Vins with a Grey Goose slushie!
@Pooh Lover made my cart extra large!!! (Bless you, Boo to you Pooh!!!) Let's start in Mexico... shall we?? La Cantina first, for a strawberry margarita w/a pomegranite floater, then head to La Cava for an Avocado or Cucumber Margarita. Onward to Norway for Viking Coffee (flavored with Kamora Coffee Liqueur and Baileys... then to China for Plum Wine (or a happy lychee if they serve them)... Germany.... ahhhh Germany.... BIER!!!!!! this might be a good time to grab a snack... pretzel please..(and if you're brave... a shot of jaigermeister!!!!) Italy next... ahhhhh Bellinis!!!!!!!!!! Now... America... Sam Adams at the helm!!! (Salut!!! more beer please!!!) Japan... Sake anyone?!?!?!? Morocco .... Sangria, if you don't mind!!!! France.... :):::: good place to pick up snack deux... chocolate crepe!!!) Now.. Grey Goose (and if you're brave) Grand Marnier slushies!!!!!! United Kingdom..... oh boy gotta get the fish n chips to go along with a tall Guiness, a Carl's Combo and a Welsh Dragon!!!!! (yes, definately get more food!!!) Canada .... Hmmm Moosehead Beer sounds good about now, however maybe a soda or two?!?!?!?!
Wait... what was the question again?!?!?!?!? Cheers!!!!!!!!! Time to head off for the Monorail Crawl!!!! ::::::hic:::::::

mrdisman

This is for our new friend @mrdisman he's new here but fits in well, so let's take him on a pub crawl! Ok @real mad hatter, @littleroo, @Pooh Lover, @93boomer, @LuLaSue, @DisneyDebNJ, @Jessica Meier and the rest of you let's take him drinking around the world by sharing our favorite drinks! Time to get out the reenforced adult beverage cart! It's going to be a heck of a party! I'll start things off at Les Vins with a Grey Goose slushie! First round is on me!

why thank you Figgy, you are most kind

mrdisman

@Pooh Lover made my cart extra large!!! (Bless you, Boo to you Pooh!!!) Let's start in Mexico... shall we?? La Cantina first, for a strawberry margarita w/a pomegranite floater, then head to La Cava for an Avocado or Cucumber Margarita. Onward to Norway for Viking Coffee (flavored with Kamora Coffee Liqueur and Baileys... then to China for Plum Wine (or a happy lychee if they serve them)... Germany.... ahhhh Germany.... BIER!!!!!! this might be a good time to grab a snack... pretzel please..(and if you're brave... a shot of jaigermeister!!!!) Italy next... ahhhhh Bellinis!!!!!!!!!! Now... America... Sam Adams at the helm!!! (Salut!!! more beer please!!!) Japan... Sake anyone?!?!?!? Morocco .... Sangria, if you don't mind!!!! France.... :):::: good place to pick up snack deux... chocolate crepe!!!) Now.. Grey Goose (and if you're brave) Grand Marnier slushies!!!!!! United Kingdom..... oh boy gotta get the fish n chips to go along with a tall Guiness, a Carl's Combo and a Welsh Dragon!!!!! (yes, definately get more food!!!) Canada .... Hmmm Moosehead Beer sounds good about now, however maybe a soda or two?!?!?!?!
Wait... what was the question again?!?!?!?!? Cheers!!!!!!!!! Time to head off for the Monorail Crawl!!!! ::::::hic:::::::

I like the way you think...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom