PTR Question

Hi All,

As I am fairly new to the site (loving it all the way) I wanted to ask is there too much you can put in a PTR? it is only 71 days till our holiday and I am planning like crazy but I have hit a bit of a lull so thought, I will write a PTR but I don't want to bore people with all my plans, will I get slated for putting all my plans in a PTR?

All advice welcome please.

Thanks
Steph :)

Gurt

Original Poster
the PTR is on, it is called 14 wait now only 71 days to go PTR, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think :)

HouCuseChickie

The PTR ... just like the actual TR ... comes in many different varieties. Mine have changed a bit over the last few trips, but at this point I like to use it to post the updates to our plans as we get closer to the trip date. My actual TRs are very picture infused, but not nearly as many in the PTR...and some people do no pics whatsoever. Ultimately, do what works for you ;) I find it a good release for all that nervous excited energy that comes before a trip and while not every follows up with a full TR, I find the full TR definitely helps with the post trip blues. :)

Gurt

Original Poster
I tried to add a picture of the 3 of us in my PTR but I'm not great with technology and I couldn't work out how to do it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom