PS at Chef Mickey vs. Cape May for Char. BF

eaptmck

Hi again- We have PS for a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's for our trip in Aug. because we enjoyed it so much on our trip 3 years ago. (We enjoyed both the food and the abundance of characters). But we are staying at the Beach Club, and I have read so many of your rave reviews of Cape May's character breakfast that I am wondering if I should change our reservation. Please give me your opinions.

25and7

Account Suspended
Although both character breakfast locations are quite good, Chef Mickey's definately takes the cake in my book. The food alone is just to die for and at Chef Mickey's there is a MUCH larger selection of breakfast items in the buffet.

Well there's my two cents.

Have an awesome time at my favorite resort in the entire world... THE BEACH CLUB! :cry: Man I miss it so much!

Upvote 0

Trishnh

Go for Cape May Cafe

I love Chef MIckey for Dinner but definitely prefer Cape May Cafe for breakfast. I think they have the bigger selection and I love seeing the characters in their swim wear. I would give it a try especially since you are staying at the BC, and you have done Chef Mickey before. :wave:

Upvote 0

drew81

I've been to both. Both are good. Cape May is not as hectic as Chef Mickey's. Both have good food.

Chip n Dale have really cute outfits at Cape May.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

shelty66 said:
I would go to Cape (EARLY) when it opens on the day I went to TL(10:00) or on a no planned park morning spent at Storm, MK in the Eve.

We also find it works well with a day planned at Epcot or MGM since they are just a boat ridea way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom