Props from Backlot?

mac_connell

Original Poster
Today, as the final operating day of the Studio Backlot Tour I had to go on it one last time, and as I was walking through the queue all I could think about was what's going to happen to all the props in the prop house? Does anybody know?

Goofyernmost

Today, as the final operating day of the Studio Backlot Tour I had to go on it one last time, and as I was walking through the queue all I could think about was what's going to happen to all the props in the prop house? Does anybody know?
Probably send them back to the second hand shop that they got them from. :cool:

FettFan

Auctioned off to private collectors....except for the ones that they save for D23 conventions and other special events.

Monkee Girl

My favorite part of that ride was seeing the Star Wars vehicles. and I think I was the only person who knew the one ship was from 'Flight of the Navigator.' brought me back to my childhood every time I saw it. Gonna miss that ride.

Disneykidder

Well, I think the plane would look great in my yard. ;)

Questions is: Where is the Golden Girl and Empty Nest houses?

I am really going to miss this!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom