Proposing to my Girlfriend at Disney World.

mightduck748

Me and my girlfriend is going to Disneyworld in June and I plan on Proposing to her there. I would like to get some ideas on this matter, can anyone help?

Same thing here...asked my current fiance to marry me about 2 months ago in front of the castle. It was our 1st day at Magic Kingdom, so I wasn't sure about the fireworks (I'm glad I didn't since its too busy and you can't get 'good' pictures...and the fireworks are magical enough). Also I was afraid she would find the ring box :( . So I did it during the day after one of the castle performances after all the characters left. I asked a lady to take a pic of us in front of the castle...and I whispered to her that I was going to propose. So then it happened...and she took about 6-8 great pics of it all in front of the castle.

Upvote 0

brich

I proposed to my wife over at the Polynesian. Nope, we weren't staying there. We went to the Luau and after it was over and the people dispersed, we walked along the walkway near the beach looking over at the MK, the castle all lit up. We stopped to take in the view and BAM !! A quiet, personal moment that created a memory we will never forget. We celebrated the moment by going upstairs and having a few delicious Mai Tais. It was all spontaneous. No, not the actual engagement, but the proposal. hehe Each time we go back, we visit that special spot. Now with a couple kids which makes it all that more enjoyable. Be careful planning too much. Could lead to disappointment. Just let the moment happen. Be ready and when it feels right, BAM !! Good luck.

Upvote 0

taholden

Originally posted by brich
We stopped to take in the view and BAM !!..... Just let the moment happen. Be ready and when it feels right, BAM !! Good luck.

Wow, I didn't know that Emeril visited these boards.

:lol:

Just good natured kidding. That was a good way to do it. Just waiting for the right moment.

Upvote 0

M. Racer

Originally posted by mightduck748
Me and my girlfriend is going to Disneyworld in June and I plan on Proposing to her there. I would like to get some ideas on this matter, can anyone help?
It's not too late to change your mind!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom