Proposal!

NelleBelle

We saw a really neat proposal while waiting in line at the Alice M&G at the UK pavilion at Epcot last time we were there. The young man had a box that said "eat me" (Alice announced that but she then asked the young woman what it said, and when she pulled on the tag, it said "marry me") The young man was kneeling with the ring inside the box! A CM was near-by with bride and groom mouse ears that said "just engaged" on the back. Really cute (makes me want to kick DH for his total lack of imagination)!

eliza61nyc

1) she doesnt have this forum and 2) it isnt for attention it was to share a story and see what other have done
lol Don't sweat it. Haters gonna hate!!

Good luck!! My late husband did not propose at the world but we did celebrate our 25th anniversary there with vow renewal ceremony and it is one of my most cherished memories. :cry::cry: I miss the old guy every single day. we were married 30 years and he made my and our kids life magical every day.

I wish you a world full of joy, magic and pixie dust.

BCohen89

Original Poster
lol Don't sweat it. Haters gonna hate!!

Good luck!! My late husband did not propose at the world but we did celebrate our 25th anniversary there with vow renewal ceremony and it is one of my most cherished memories. :cry::cry: I miss the old guy every single day. we were married 30 years and he made my and our kids life magical every day.

I wish you a world full of joy, magic and pixie dust.
That’s beautiful! Im sorryfor your loss

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom