Proposal Question

marqellemaee

Original Poster
Hi , I’m thinking I want to propose on the Polynesian Village beach area, but I also wanted to set up a rental for some flowers and a marry me light up sign, do I need permission from Disney to do this or am I allowed to just do it? It is our first time there so I don’t know really anything. Any advice would be great thanks?

Kamikaze

Hi , I’m thinking I want to propose on the Polynesian Village beach area, but I also wanted to set up a rental for some flowers and a marry me light up sign, do I need permission from Disney to do this or am I allowed to just do it? It is our first time there so I don’t know really anything. Any advice would be great thanks?
My advice? Propose somewhere that's meaningful to both of you, not just at WDW because its 'magical'. If the two of you had been there before, together or separate, sure, but when you say you've never been there before its kind of a red flag.

marqellemaee

Original Poster
My advice? Propose somewhere that's meaningful to both of you, not just at WDW because its 'magical'. If the two of you had been there before, together or separate, sure, but when you say you've never been there before its kind of a red flag.
Hi, I get what your saying we go to Disneyland in California twice a year we just have never been able to afford to make it to Disneyworld thanks for the advice:)

KrzyKtty

I don't know the answer to your question; however, my advise would be to call the Poly resort directly. They will probably be able to tell you what is and is not allowed. And congrats BTW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom