Proof of Harry Potter ride in MK

Magister

Original Poster
I have definative proof of the Harry Potter ride at MK.

I was there first week of December and my daughter (3.5yo) kept saying she wanted to ride 'Harry Potter'... Ends up she was referring to Peter Pan's Flight, but it was funny to hear her call it that.

So, according to my 3.5 yo daughter, Harry Potter is already there.

BTW - Peter Pan's Flight is still an impressive dark ride. And I can understand why my daughter thinks of it as Harry Potter.

Shaman

Magister said:
I have definative proof of the Harry Potter ride at MK.

I was there first week of December and my daughter (3.5yo) kept saying she wanted to ride 'Harry Potter'... Ends up she was referring to Peter Pan's Flight, but it was funny to hear her call it that.

So, according to my 3.5 yo daughter, Harry Potter is already there.

BTW - Peter Pan's Flight is still an impressive dark ride. And I can understand why my daughter thinks of it as Harry Potter.

Uhh....no.

:wave:

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
But doesn't one of the boys (Michael?) look a litle like Harry Potter (maybe it's the glasses)?

Well, sine Peter Pan came first, I'd say (if anything) Harry Potter looks a little like one of the boys.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Erika said:
Well, she's 3 1/2 years old. Life is simple :lol:
*puts self in eyes of my neice (3 yrs old)*......... ahhh yes, ok, life is simple. only thing to remember is what time Blues Clues and Clifford come on.

of course, she cant tell time, she just has the child/cartoon/time/intuition about it. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom